Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life update!

I realised yesterday that with all these posts I don't think I have mentioned anything about what is going on with myself for quite a while. So here is an update on life in general!

So I'v been productive. Some may say too productive. I have a business developing well, I have four or five domain names, I'm well well ahead in almost all my subjects. People are starting to complain, especially those in my field (multimedia). On the flip side of this (this is the side I like) I'm getting progressively better and better at what I want to do. My Photoshop art especially has gone from being absolutely horrible to becoming close to what I'm after.

I'v been spending any spare time I find from work either playing a little bit of Team Fortress 2 or practicing my flute (damn being able to play music is wonderful, even if I'm not as good as I would like to be).

That's basically been my life for the last... 3 or 4 weeks? In its entirety. Yeah not much going on. People I would like to visit have been sick or busy =( But that's not to say I haven't had fun, I have had so much fun with developing skills, especially with the web site coding.

Is it odd that my favourite days are the weekdays? I get to go to uni and see friends, I get to hang out in a sweet room and pester Cliff and constantly ask Jodie 'does this looks good?'. I have huge seven to eight hour periods of working with friendly people in a fun enviroment. When I started doing work this trimester I was watching TV shows everyday. Now I can barely get through two 40 minutes episodes of something for the concentration I put into work and the talking we do amongst ourselves.

Uni is close to ending this trimester (three weeks left) and then I begin the final trimester before I am finished and get thrown out into the wide world. To be honest I'm not as scared as I thought I would be to finally no longer be a student. I'm preparing now, developing the things I need for my portfolio, creating a personal image and developing my brand. I'd have to say life is pretty god damn good.

Now if only I could something about the lack of sweet sweet loving =P

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment