Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A full day of work

I'm absolutely exhausted. I have spent all day coding furiously to try and get my project group's website up and running (www.angerissuesinteractive.com) and my brain is reeling from being in that mind set. My hands kind of hurt from constantly thumping them on the desk and my voice is a bit hoarse from yelling at code that won't obey. Although I went out for lunch when I got back with my bowl I kept coding as I ate. But even though I feel this way, I have had a wonderful day.

Yesterday I worked just as hard, and yet I didn't have the same kind of show for it. I recorded music for my project group, presented a ten minute talk on my self identity and did a little bit of coding. Reguardless I spent the whole day working, even when I got home I did some work on a couple of logos I had stuck in my head. (It may be important to note that I did get a massive piece of positive feedback about my work from someone who I think is just the most awesome guy and this just may have kept me fueled, but still)

I don't understand why people can't appreciate doing a good full day of work, I find that if you ever feel like your not doing anything with your life and things are stagnant doing everything you can for a full day is the best cure. It doesn't matter if your doing hard work or just work that needs doing, you'll wear yourself out sleep better and feel great the next morning.

Still, I'm exhausted and it's time for bed =) Promised someone that would I read a poem for them that they need to record for some project or another tomorrow morning early, and I don't like letting people down.

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment