Sunday, July 18, 2010

I finished too much work =(

I have done a little bit too much work this week and come Tuesday I will be at a point of my project where to do any more right now may be a stupid idea. Anger Issues Interactive needs a way to play movies and it's done, and the game website needs to be stitched together while I wait for content. Put in numerical terms, I'm four weeks ahead of my work.

To many other people (especially ones I know at uni) this would be a fantastic relief, to be able to sit back and watch TV and play games. But at the moment all I feel is discontent. To be honest there is another reason why I may feel this way. An important friend is sick and there's not much I can do about that.

So here I am with a lack of work and suffering because of it, is that a compliant often heard? If my supplies had arrived from America I could making fun things, but I'm out of beads at the moment. I guess the best I can do is practice some flute, learn Javascript and practice photoshop techniques.

Hope everyone out there in internet land is well!

- Fae


No comments:

Post a Comment