Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Project work and other tales

First of all I have finalised my blog for my project work. This blog will also contain multimedia based features that are a bit to multimedia focused to go on my personal site. Things like code techniques, ways to speed up loading of files etc. For all future references please visit it at this exact address:

Ok! On to other matters! I have discovered a fatal flaw with my plan to get work done as fast and as efficiently as possible for my project work. I am running out of things to do. I have two websites as done as I can make them without particular content given to me (pictures and text). I have business cards, game logo, business logo, manual template and a box art draft all complete. Once I plan the presentation itself I have technically finished this trimester even though the end date is the 21st of August. So time to start working on making textures! (I'v always wanted to do that).

On the other hand my portfolio website is approaching creation date now that the mockup is 100% done! For anyone interested here is what I expect the front page to look like : grins :

New Growth Designs

Other than that social life has gone splat and no longer exists other than the wonderful time I spend at uni. Oh well I'm sure it will recover, it wasn't a fatal fall.

Oh wait I promised other tales! Umm... today I managed to restrain myself from being a total of seven things:

1. A t-shirt with the print "['hip', 'hip']" (hip hip array)
2. A t-shirt with two weevils separated by a less than sign (the lesser of two weevils)
3. An umbrella with a katana handle
4. A t-shirt with a L4D health pack on the back
5. A portal t-shirt with the words "Look at me still talking when there is science still to do"
6. A crystal firejewel
7. A pair of very very odd boots

Did I want all of these things? Yes very much but shipping to Australia is a bitch and the store I buy from must really have enough for me to warrant the purchase worthy before I pay exhorbatent shipping fees and sadly no store had enough merchandise to make it worthwhile.

Damn.

Hope your all going well out there in internet land!

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment