Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Of doppelgangers

First up a quick apology for the lack of content and missing the friday weekly roundup but for the last week I have not had a computer other than my lowly laptop and my room mate's when she is out. But reguardless on with the post!

Doppelgangers, some of you may have met what you consider to be yours, others may have not. But I feel I have, to some disturbing results.

You see, I kind of wanted to *ahem* get intimate with mine. I didn't realise till later but basically what I wanted to do was have sex with myself. Is this the highest form of vanity? This caused me a bit of mental concern, but I got over it.

More importantly I could see so many places in my life and hers where we split. I could trace my life and see how small (and large) changes to my life would effect the end result. For example when we first met she was working for the RSPCA, the exact company I was attempting to work for when I finally found multimedia. She is vegan and I stopped being vegetarian when I first fell into the transgender teenage depression. Outside of life changes though we liked exactly the same TV shows, exactly the same genres and so much more. It was bizarre to meet someone like that.

I bumped into her again a couple of nights back, I still wanted to have sex with her -.-

Hopefully I should get my computer back in the next couple of days and post all my crafting pictures I have stored and ready to show.

- Fae

1 comment:

  1. Yay update! ^.^

    Quite a few of my friends think I want to date/sleep with my doppelgänger. I think those friends are deranged. I've never wanted to; we are friends though.

    ReplyDelete