Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekly web roundup #2

So I didn't do as well with awesome clips this week, but here is what we have!

Awesome advert, I don't know exactly how much is faked and how much is real, but never-the-less it is incredible. I would never trust my life to such a device. Found on Reddit.



Hilarious simply because the guy was asked to make it more 'obvious' when the server went down (it was obvious enough to begin with >.<) Found through reddit!



Amazing gecko, so small and impervious to water that he can ran along the top of it. I love how amazing animals can be!



Another one from the same guy that did the Cows & cows & cows. So cute yet horrifying at the same time!

You know I should really stop mentioning that I got them from reddit and just let you guys assume. Although some came from digg =P

Hope your all going well!

- Fae

1 comment: