Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Approaching the end of the Trimester

University is almost over again, I am currently in the second last week of the second last trimester of study that I may ever do inside an institution. So forgive me for cutting this post short.

The company website is at its final stage (all it needs is the character art completed and I'm just waiting on those files to be uploaded) so your all welcome to visit it as much as you would like.


Other than that I just have until the end of next week and I'll be free to work on my own work. This means all those side projects that have slowly let accrue will suddenly get a chance to get done! So soon QANTM students will have the ability to upload their portfolios to my web server, my portfolio will be complete and the database will begin to fill.

So hang on readers, soon there shall be more content!

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment