Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Productivity failure!

After almost a month of perfect productivity and ultimate work getting doneness (everything there made sense god damn you) I was immobilised in a sunbeam for upwards of three hours. But never the less I have things that arrived in the mail today that I will put to good use!

First up to the plate is my new laptop skin that I spent three episodes of eureka designing and I'm pretty pleased with it =)

Laptop sticker!

So now my little Eeepc is personalised and pretty and ready for a night out on the town! I'm quite pleased with myself.

The other delivery was a bit annoying, as two and half weeks ago I ordered twenty two thousand perla beads and two boards for positioning them on. The beads have not arrived yet though, so I'm sitting at this board imagining the great things that I shall make such as:

this

this

and this

I can't wait for them to arrive =)

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment