Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost finished the semester!

This weekend I finish my second last semester. This means all I have left after this is two days a week interning at a large multimedia firm and two days a week doing project work. 12 weeks of this and I am graduated from university, so exciting.

I'm not sure exactly what I want to do when I get out of university, originally I wanted to freelance straight away because I hated the idea of working for other people, but I have been warned that to make a name for myself / learn things I should work for a larger company. Well at least I have my ABN set up so I can start my own personal business if the need be. But I want to do my own thing! But I want to make a name for myself! Gah! Things can actually be difficult sometimes.

Reguardless the next set of holidays will be used to set up my portfolio and portfolio web site for QANTM students. This makes me feel really lame when people ask me what my plans are for the holidays. It's even worse than the other possibility which is "I'm doing project work" >.<

This being the last week of uni there are a lot of people around me stressing out and desperately trying to do last minute work for their assignments. I may have done work in advance, leaving me sitting here on the last week with nothing to do. I have even done the optional work -.-

Still, later on this week I will have done all the work I need to so I will be able to look into writing more interesting blog posts and maybe even relaxing!

Hope your all good out there in internet land!

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment