Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekly web roundup #5

: phew : sorry about the lateness (I say that a lot). I started my internship just last week and it kept me busy, plus throw in a distraction or two and I'm just a couple of days late for my roundup. Never the less here we go!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded


To start off we have a double pokemon fan made trailer set up. These amused me greatly, especially little bits and pieces that take information directly from the show. Both were found on Geekologie originally.


Finally a quick reminder about why Pink and the Brain was an awesome cartoon.

Sorry about the lack of content this week, but as I said, busy as hell. I only got a chance to write this while my files copied and now I have a journal to create for Avalon. I'll update soon to talk about the internship with all it's quirks and fun!

Hope your all good in internet land!

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment