Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekly web roundup #4

Weekly roundup 4! I surprised myself by being on time this week. On with the roundup!


This soundtrack is fantastic. There is a link on his youtube page to the mp3 of this song if you are interested enough to download it (like I was). I find it wonderful that I can recognise a decent number of the sound effects / tracks he used to make it. God 8 bit is wonderful.




This is agreed by most people to be a fake, but we can only hope it to be true. A live action gritty pokemon movie with drugs and black marketing and death and the like. Basically hardcore pokemon. How could this be anything but awesome? Seriously?



>


I just love how out of the blue the guy seems to appear on the right of this video. And moonwalking too? How could his entrance have been any better?




Finally Mameshiba. These videos (there is a good 20 or so) make me so happy every time I see them. For clarities sake there are a couple of toys made by Bandai for this group, but as far as I can tell they are not directly marketing anything in these videos. Never the less they are simply amazing. I love their little faces.

Oh and Mameshiba translates to "Little bean dogs" (?). If you need more information on who these Little bean dogs try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs6RJ7-6MpQ. Granted this won't actually give you much more information, but hey.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks roundup! Stay tuned for more regular updates =)

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment