Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly web roundup #3

First off let me apologise for the lateness of this weekly roundup. Somebody distracted me, for a couple of days. Because of these being gathered over the last three weeks on and off I regret to say that I cannot credit where I found the original links. You can be assured though that it was a combination of geekologie, digg, reddit, destructoid and something awful. Regardless here we go!




It took me at least twenty seconds into this to realise that he was being so superbly sarcastic that I could barely notice. Wonderful piece =P




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQt54x6KmK8


This one has a nightmarish element to it. I mean a carnivorous caterpillar? That's almost an oxymoron. I always love to see new things in nature that astound me and this was no different.


http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588

Ok, so people would have been hurt in this granted. And it would have been terrifying. That does not stop the fact that it is hilarious in a slap stick kind of way. I mean look at the amount of furniture that flies past the camera.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A88YiZdXugA

Portal 2. Co op. Robots that are best friends. How can this possibly be anything but awesome.
An oldy but a goody. This song was one of my favourites during the time I spent in school and talking to Miss Sketchy I realised not everyone will have heard it or seen the video clip. So here it is in all its glory!

Hope you all enjoyed this weeks late roundup. University starts tomorrow so hopefully I will get off my lazy ass and begin to blog properly again. Stay tuned!

- Fae

1 comment:

  1. If that cruise video is the one I think it is then my parents have been on that boat.

    Also the new Portal co-op video looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete