Sunday, June 27, 2010

Doctor who!

Sorry but today the excitement for the last episode of doctor who in the series has left me with the inability to organise my thoughts enough for a proper post today. Instead of just not posting I thought I might as well document my excitement =P On top of that I also have a couple of power point presentations to make, finish that identity mood board I posted up at the end of yesterdays post. Oh and I also need to write a DnD adventure where I'm not really sure about this weeks direction. Oh well I'm sure I'll get it.

Damn the internet currently though, I don't want to wait till it airs on Australian TV (what is that, like a week or two?) but at the rate it's currently going I probably will have to >.< (woooo I finally figured out how to display that smiley face!)


Till tomorrow (hopefully)!

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment