Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another year another attempt at blogging

I have always loved the idea of blogging, being able to put your thoughts down in a (slightly) more organised than the way it sounds in your head. So, once again, an almost yearly event is taking place. That's right I'm attempting to keep a blog again. I'm hoping that this time I do a little bit better at it as I feel that I have more of a reason to this time. You see those that know me know that although I may be a tad odd, I have a slight problem with being shy. This can be most obvious with how I approach the internet (I have read certain forums for years and never posted on them). So this is my attempt to deal with that problem and hopefully it should spill out into the real world!

So first a little bit of an introduction, just because there is a teeny tiny bit of a fragment of a chance that someone one day might read this and not know who I am. First of all my name is Fae and I'm a transgendered multimedia student with a love of... well almost everything. While I'm still on topic, I cannot understand how people manage to get through life when they don't appreciate what life offers. When I'm sitting at home and I feel a bit down, all I need to do is find my cat or guinea pig and give them a hug. When that falls short there is sure to be something I find awe inspiring lying around, the texture of a leaf or a heron in my yard. How do others cope without this? Life is so awesome, even when nothing is going right.

Slightly back on topic, I'm currently studying at QANTM university in Brisbane city. This should only last until the end of the year where I am as free as can be. I still have no idea what to do with that situation, I can either work for a large-ish company or go freelance and while both have their own uniqueness they both have their own drawbacks too =/. I guess it depends on where I end up living =)

So other than everything what exactly do I like? I like Capybara and Tapir as they are the cutest things I have ever seen. Outside of them I absolutely adore birds of all kind, they are all so beautiful. In fact almost all animals I find adorable to one degree or another except for one small group of animals. The dolphin family. I fully believe that all of them are evil and cannot be trusted. While I do not believe in slaughtering them all (poor things) I don't think they should be as revered by teenage girls as they are =P

In my spare time I play around with images, pet my animals, imagine intense drama occurring in the life of the neighborhood birds, talk to things that are not there, cook, read, play my flute (not as often as I would like), smile at nothing in particular, hang out with friends and day dream. In the past I have been an avid game player but it seems to be wearing off with time as I find everyday life more and more incredible every day.

Hrmm.. well that's the bare bones of who I am, I hope to entertain someone other than myself =) To end this post here is a picture of my cat in a flower pot.

Gir, living life up in his favourite flower pot

I hope you enjoy the lack of focus I have to present you internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment