Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekly web roundup #1

Ok new plan! On Fridays I will link things during the week that have been nothing but awesome. Most of these will be newer videos if I can help it but the occasional older video will be linked. To make it easier I will embed them in this page itself, but I will also provide a link. Also I'll try not to make everything comedy (as hard as that is with the web).

Why am I doing this? I spend an awful lot of time on the internet checking to see anything new hits the news. I tell people I do this so I don't miss the news but to be honest it's just to see what the internet's most popular pages have appeared. So without further a due this weeks roundup!



Incredibly creepy, and I'm not sure if it's intentional. Strangely enough found thanks to my parents.



An odd video about how this women is a world class TV master chef. I didn't expect it to be as hilarious as it was. I just love how it starts out so simple but ends so over the top. Found on Reddit.



This just recently hit popularity and although it is Steve Carell (I don't like him overly much) the banter between the two in it is hilarious. Really worth watching! This one is from Reddit too.

Girl who thinks she is the ugliest thing on earth teach other uglies how to fake attractiveness. Hilarious tips and comments. Thanks to chi.

And finally


Wonderful video detailing a benificial mutation in the human species where a child was born with extra working fingers. From reddit.

That's all for this week. Hope you enjoy it all =)

- Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment